Nikolay Ivanov Petrov
Date of Birth: 10/4/1968
Place of Birth: Svistov, Bulgaria
Languages: English, Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian.
B.A. Economics, Economical Academy - Svishtov, Automatic Processing of Social and Economic Information.
- May 2001 - editor, International desk, Monitor daily, Sofia;
- September 2000 - May 2001- International desk, Standard weekly;
- May 2000 - August 2000 - editor, Balkan Dialog weekly;
- October 1998 - February 2000 - editor, International desk, Monitor daily;
- May 1996-September 1998 - reporter, editor and chief of International desk, Continent daily;
- August 1995-April 1996-reporter, International desk Standard daily;
- 1994-1995- software programmer.
- November 1999 - Field Trip in Moldova, Minorities Issues, Open Society Foundation;
- March 2001 - Human Rights Reporting Course, Opatia, Croatia, Southeast European Network for Professionalization of the Media (SEENPM);
- December 2001 - International Reporting Course, Tirana, Albania, Southeast European Network for Professionalization of the Media;
- July 2002 - Diversity Reporting Course, Belgrade, Serbia, Media Diversity Institute, London.